Professional Year Program (ACS Accredited)
Duration: Minimum 44 weeks training, including 12 weeks of internship with a relevant host company.
- Course Outline
- Course Objectives
- Entry Requirements
- How to Apply
- Application Process
- Commencement Dates
- Total Program Fees
|Communication and Performance in the Australian Workplace||120 hours|
|Australian Workplace Culture||130 hours|
(This online module runs for 12 weeks and parallel to the student internship)
The program has been specified by the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection for the General Skills Migration points test for all eligible holders of the 485 Temporary Graduate Visa (Graduate Work stream) - (subclass 485) or Bridging Visa.
For more information on the PYP and skills assessment, please visit:
For more information on visa's, please visit: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/485-
The PYP delivers:
- Minimum 44 weeks training, for international IT graduates in job-readiness including 12 weeks of internship with a relevant host company. On successful completion participants may be awarded 5 points under the Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
- Bachelors or Masters qualification in Computing/ICT from an Australian institution
- At least 2 years study completed in Australia
- IELTS minimum 6.0 (Academic or General) no band below 5.0 or equivalent thereof in the PTE, TOEFL iBT
- A skilled graduate temporary visa (subclass 485) or Bridging Visa A
- Application interview
How to Apply
Intakes occur very regularly. Please check your preferred location for details.
Download and complete the TWLI Professional Year Program Application Form
and attach the following required documents;
- Certified Academic transcript and other qualification documents
- Copy of health insurance
- Copy of visa and passport
- National police clearance
Submit the application form to email@example.com.
Step 1: Download and complete the WLI Professional Year Program Application Form ( PDF file)
Step 2: Attach the following required documents:
Certified Academic transcripts and other qualification documents
Copy of Applicant's health insurance
Copy of visa and passport
National Police Clearance
Step 3: Submit your application
- Submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- You can send your completed application form and supporting documents to:
The William Light Institute
Level 2, 127 Rundle Mall
Adelaide, South Australia 5000
Step 4: Your application will be assessed and you will be informed of the outcome.
Commencement DatesPlease contact us for future dates
Total Program Fees
Professional Year Fee
Program Fee = $11,000 + Non-refundable $200 Application Fee
The $200 application fee is waived when the applicant pays 100% of the Program Fee upfront, rather than installments.
Please note: This is a full fee paying course, HECS does not apply.
Offered in 5 Locations:
ADELAIDE SA, The William Light Institute Level 2. 127 Rundle Mall Adelaide 5000
MELBOURNE VIC, Level 3, 131 Queen Street Melbourne VIC 3000